Fake News

The restriction of our rights and speech is accelerating

1. THE VOICE OF CANADA says:

A couple of people have been criticizing the pace of my videos. I'm more than happy to take the criticism if it means improving the channel. What do you think of this pace? It takes a couple more hours to cram more information into the same time frame. Is it worth it?

2. joanna freedom says:

Oh Citigroup. Hmmm Obama influence in Canada? Clinton? Alex Soros? George Soros Schwartz? April 2 2018. I'll be at city hall!

3. Patrick O'Neill says:

What a rapid change in stupidity our Canada is seeing.
    Oh Canada ! I could cry.

4. jt james says:

I was recently guided to your channel and i really appreciate your hard work.I am a proud patriot and i am heartbroken and ashamed of the direction our country is headed,i am in my 50s and never dreamed that i would see such drastic and horrifying changes in the country we love,we need to take our rights and country back,i support you all the way…Thank you.

5. Alan Cane says:

I have posted to numerous American news sites and rarely been censored. I estimate my rate of censorship at CBC is approaching 30%. CBC, CTV, and Global would be examples of genuine news sites for Trudeau. Only in Canada would Trudeau get away with promising CBC a pay raise during an election cycle.

6. anarchore says:

Guns don't belong on Youtube, they belong in mosque basements.

7. anarchore says:

CBC is such transparent garbage.

8. catmandont100 says:

April 2nd………Be there …………Be Heard……….  Be  CANADIAN

9. D Mac says:

Idiot Trudeau should worry about the lies that he and mainstream media tell us. It is just about shutting down the truth that you do not get on mainstream media. Government propoganda.

10. cheapgiggles says:

CAN YOU SEE YOURSELVES IN MY POST CANADIANS?
    STOP THE ROT WHILST YOU CAN
    APRIL 2ND AT A TOWN HALL NEAR YOU 1pm
    GET UP AND GET RID OF THE GLOBALIST PUPPET.

11. George Warkentin says:

Keep it up.I like your message and just hope we get many more followers and change the direction this country is going.

12. Brad Langton says:

CBC ( Constantly Bashing Conservatives ) the lieberal government propaganda machine, most of the Canadian media are totally in Truddoccios pocket.