Amid congressional primary races and ahead of the November 6 election, new survey results indicate that a large majority of Democratic voters believe that promoting a “progressive agenda” should be the top priority of any Democrat running for Congress.
A CBS News/YouGov poll (pdf) asked Democrats, Independents, and those who lean toward voting for Democrats to choose between two options for what Democratic candidates’ “first priority” should be. A full 72 percent said they want to see party candidates prioritize a progressive political agenda. The remaining 28 percent opted for merely opposing President Donald Trump’s agenda…
Read More At:
Support The Show On Patreon:
Here’s Our Amazon Link:
Follow Kyle on Twitter:
Like the show on Facebook:
Clip from The Kyle Kulinski Show, which airs live on Blog Talk Radio and Secular Talk Radio Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern time zone.
Listen to the Live Show or On Demand archive at:
Check out our website – and become a member – at: