Russia News

Mattis: Russian Missiles Could Strike Israel

1. Infinite Wisdom says:

What a deceptive title from the Jewish controlled AP.

2. lost_ranger says:

I say this with love and kindness in my heart. GOD has plans for Israel. To go against Israel is to go against GOD. I for one, am not that brave. GOD will deal with Israel according HIS will, and at a time of HIS choosing. It's not for us to decide.

"For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
    – Isaiah 62:1

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
    – Genesis 12:1-3

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God I will seek thy good."
    – Psalm 122

“I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
    – Isaiah 62:6-7

"They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
    – Romans 15:27

3. Per ankh says:

Could, & that may be all.

4. Marek Kolenda says:

Isreal unfortunately is kaput.

5. Marek Kolenda says:

Min.of defence. Israel is Russian gepsy Jew from Modava Rumenia

6. J0hnnyR says:

What kind of criteria do you think God is a protector of the Americans, who did what they left in the last 20 years, helped other nations, give at least one good work that they did for the world and mankind?in my personal opinion, the foreign policy of America and Israel was the same as the creation of a Nazi Germany during Hitler