Fake News

How Truth Lost Its Meaning In Trump’s America: VICE on HBO, Full Episode

1. VICE News says:

VICE's Isobel Yeung meets the people on the frontlines in the battle for truth.
    WATCH NEXT: Meet the comedy duo who got sued for pranking the news – http://bit.ly/2GvEUUi

2. TheMaloney says:

I’m sorry, but if a couple of targeted ads can convince you to vote for someone, you’re an uninformed moron.

3. Co rP says:

I kind of feel bad for Mike Cernovich. He has been left to fend for himself in a world that makes no sense to him. He needs to be placed in a hospital so that he doesn't end up hurting himself or someone close to him. I say this in all sincerity, really. He is a very sick and disturbed person. You can tell just by looking at him, by how uncomfortable he is in his own body. He looks like he literally wants to jump out of his own skin. I hope he finds help before it's too late.

4. Josh B says:

Oh god, CNN did this shit to themselves. You can find video after video of them flat out lying, saying that theyre only reporting on stuff for ratings and how they dont care if its true. Also, The guy at the beginning is a damn idiot, the only thing he had right was how the media didnt cover what Antifa were doing as terrorism.

5. eakherenow says:

Truth lost its meaning long before Trump- Clinton,the Bush's,Carter,Nixon,Reagan…

6. Jose Colon says:

Fake News should be labeled for what it is… a Public Health crisis.

7. circa blonk says:

Lol

8. abbreviation of time says:

Its the left wing media's fault as much as the right wing media.

9. abbreviation of time says:

Second half is just excuses for why hillary lost.

10. Golgotha_Mythos69 says:

"The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant."

~Maximilien Robespierre

11. Golgotha_Mythos69 says:

♪ ♫ "Triggered Trump chumps, triggered Trump chumps, Triggered Trump chumps been reamed in rump!" ♫ ♪

12. AJ says:

All of you anti-trumpers are just as idiotic and dim witted as those that tow the line no matter what the president does. The anti-trumpers are just far more vitriolic and can't get enough of the virtue signaling. To think that one person, you've never met, can cause your world to come crashing down indicates how fragile a lot of you are.

I can hear the distant sound of "trumptard! you're just a fascist! racist!" approaching. Don't bother keyboard warriors, you all bore me. yawn

13. Alfred Deen says:

America!!!

14. Cons and Piracy Theorums says:

I want to know why my files were pulled and redacted? This is what I've been told. The fact is the news media is guilty of the biggest single crime imaginations man in history. They stolev107 trillion dollars in information from me and left me broke and beaten down as a thank you. I can prove this in front of the supreme court and fully intend to

15. Cons and Piracy Theorums says:

I was terrorized for over two years by people who still want me dead

16. Bobby Lopez says:

It's all somewhat of a lie. Even Vice is biased too. Truly if you Google any raw data for any stats and you won't find it without digging. The goal has forever been to dumb you down to the point where you watch a video like this and feel like you got an honest perception. Your mind is a battleground, a ruse of political gains.

17. lj033 says:

Omg that ‘reporter’ in the beginning is literally the biggest loser…and that tiny desk tho 4:12 😂

18. lj033 says:

I know there are such a large amount of angry losers on YouTube, but I truly appreciate what Vice is doing. Living in a miserable, rural and conservative area, it is so difficult to surround myself with educated and smart people with similar views. It’s just a vacuum of Fox News here, and it really makes a difference in how women and minorities are treated I’ve noticed.

19. 5Mariner says:

Politics don't interest me

20. Arnd Brack says:

I am a little disappointed – it was good to see from outside of the us what is going on behind the scenes in this media landscape, but interviewing the right wing freaks, cnn, but no one from democracy now or whatever grassroot left news organizations you have left? or maybe tackling the question why those people were already so disconnected to the mainstream (which was before trump even thought about the presidency)?
    Besides that, nice interviews

21. Shawnee Longbow says:

I love how she punched him in his face with his own "pizza-gate" tweet.